For over 20 years, Barrows Physical Therapy has been serving Fresno and surrounding communities.
Barrows Physical Therapy, conveniently located on E. Herndon Ave., is the top choice for individualized physical therapy in a warm and encouraging atmosphere.
We offer exceptional care, trusted expertise, and remarkable outcomes through in-clinic PT treatment. From balance and vertigo issues to sports injuries, and workers compensation cases, Barrows Physical Therapy is the top choice for Physical Therapy in Fresno.
The friendly staff at Barrows Physical Therapy in Fresno will develop a personalized treatment plan designed for YOU to help you reach your goals and reduce the chance of future injuries. We use comprehensive methods, such as functional movement analysis, differential diagnosis, and a whole-body approach, to help determine which services you will benefit from most.
Barrows Physical Therapy is the Top Choice for Physical Therapy in Fresno
What We Treat
- Sports Injuries: strain or pulled muscles, sprains, shin splints, knee/ankle injuries
- Work-Related Injuries: Repetitive/Overuse Injuries, back pain, tendinitis, strains and sprains, Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Neck/Back Conditions: Injuries, bulging discs, muscle strains, sciatica, nerve compression, joint degeneration, Text-neck, Stenosis, Radiculopathy, DJD/DDD, TMJ Disorders
- Shoulder Conditions: Dislocation, Rotator Cuff, Frozen shoulder, Bursitis, Impingement, Arthritis, Instability
- Elbow/Wrist/Hand Conditions: Arthritis, Sprains/Strains, Golf/Tennis Elbow, Elbow Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), Traumatic injuries, Overuse Injuries
- Hip/Knee Conditions: Acute Injuries, Runners Knee, Gait or Stance Imbalances, Cartilage Injuries, Jumpers Knee, Weak or Tight Muscles, Kneecap Disorders
- Ankle/Foot Conditions: Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Fracture, Flat Feet/Fallen arches, Strains and sprains, Custom Orthotics, Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Balance and Vestibular Disorders: Injury or ailment, BPPV, Neurological issues, Vertigo, Fall Prevention, Deconditioning
- Auto Accidents: Whiplash
- Pediatric Conditions