Paying your bills has never been this easy.
We Make It Easy.
Your visit to Barrows Physical Therapy is designed to be simple—–and that includes billing.
What is the Process?
- We verify your benefits and provide you with an estimate of your out-of-pocket expense for physical therapy.
- During your visit, we will collect your copay or deductible and apply it to your account.
- Don't worry about submitting a claim, our trained staff will submit a claim to your insurance company. Oftentimes it can take around 30-45 days for insurance companies to process a claim.
- Once the claim has been processed, we review it and let you know if you have a balance or a refund coming your way.
We accept most insurance plans including Medicare, Workers Comp, auto, several self-insured plans, and most PPO including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, AETNA, UHC, and Cigna. Please contact your insurance provider for details or give us a call. We are happy to answer any questions that you might have.
We are Here for You:
We know that billing and insurance can be complicated, if you have any questions about your insurance or about how the billing process works, please contact us – 559-468-6076, The customer service team can answer questions related to balances.
Insurance companies should call 559-468-6076 for questions
Good Faith Estimate:
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 559-468-6076.