Welcome to Northwest Rehabilitation Associates formally Pinnacle Physical Therapy
We have been serving Salem-Keizer and surrounding communities for over 15 years with award-winning physical therapy.
Northwest Rehabilitation Associates, conveniently located on Cherry Ave NE., is the top choice for individualized physical therapy in a warm and encouraging atmosphere. This clinic specializes in Orthopedic Therapy, Sports rehabilitation & recovery, and wellness programs for patients.
We offer exceptional care, trusted expertise, and remarkable outcomes through in-clinic PT treatment. From balance and vertigo issues to sports injuries and workers compensation cases to pelvic floor therapy, Northwest Rehabilitation Associates formally Pinnacle Physical Therapy is the top choice for Physical Therapy in Keizer, OR.
The friendly staff at Northwest Rehabilitation Associates will develop a personalized treatment plan designed for YOU to help you reach your goals and reduce the chance of future injuries. We use comprehensive methods, such as functional movement analysis, differential diagnosis, and a whole-body approach, to help determine which services you will benefit from most.
Northwest Rehabilitation Associates is the Top Choice for Physical Therapy in Keizer, OR
- Sports Injuries: strain or pulled muscles, sprains, shin splints, knee/ankle injuries
- Work-Related Injuries: Repetitive/Overuse Injuries, back pain, tendinitis, strains and sprains, Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Neck/Back Conditions: Injuries, bulging discs, muscle strains, sciatica, nerve compression, joint degeneration, Text-neck, Stenosis, Radiculopathy, DJD/DDD, TMJ Disorders
- Shoulder Conditions: Dislocation, Rotator Cuff, Frozen shoulder, Bursitis, Impingement, Arthritis, Instability
- Elbow/Wrist/Hand Conditions: Arthritis, Sprains/Strains, Golf/Tennis Elbow, Elbow Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), Traumatic injuries, Overuse Injuries
- Hip/Knee Conditions: Acute Injuries, Runners Knee, Gait or Stance Imbalances, Cartilage Injuries, Jumpers Knee, Weak or Tight Muscles, Kneecap Disorders
- Ankle/Foot Conditions: Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Fracture, Flat Feet/Fallen arches, Strains and sprains, Custom Orthotics, Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Balance and Vestibular Disorders: Injury or ailment, BPPV, Neurological issues, Vertigo, Fall Prevention, Deconditioning
- Auto Accidents: Whiplash
- Pediatric Conditions